At MCS, we believe Campus Wear is the best option for school clothing. Campus Wear:
- Improves relations and promotes peace between parents and children, staff and students, and parents and staff.
- Promotes a more serious atmosphere for learning as we increase our focus on spiritual and academic objectives.
- Promotes campus safety and security through quick identification of students and visitors.
- Promotes a sense of school spirit, acceptance, and belonging at MCS for a student body that is separated geographically.
- Promotes the real individualization of the student as seen in their God given gifts and abilities, not in their appearance.
Campus Wear may only be purchased from School Closet/School Days Uniforms in Columbus, Ohio. Please click the link below for their website.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 2:00 - 5:30 pm in the High School Choir Room
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm in the High School Choir Room