NACCAP - North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals
FAFSA - All students and parents must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Career Toolkit from NCSC- Career Coach lets you explore local employment so you can get a better handle on job activity and target good careers.
College Board - Find colleges, learn about financial aid and use expert college planning tools.
SchoolSoup - Where students can quickly and easily browse through scholarships by a variety of categories (Major, Athletics, Religion, Disability, State, College, ect.).
Online Colleges Database - Find colleges and universities near you.
Veritas Prep- The Ultimate Guide to College Prep
The Princeton Review- A searchable college database of over 600 colleges and universities.
Fastweb! - Paying for school just got easier. Your FREE scholarship search solution.
College Prep; SAT and ACT Test Preparation Tips and Resources
College Prepartory Classes:
- An average o 90% of each graduating class goes to college to further their education.
- Students have received merit scholarships to various colleges.
- 53% of the class of 2015 have taken courses for college credit during high school.
- 8 college courses are offered at MCS for college credit in our post secondary offerings.These are offered by qualified MCS staff or by adjunct professors who come to campus.
- MCS students have graduated with an average of 18 semester college hours to transfer to the school of his/her choice over the last 5 years.