Welcome to Mansfield Christian School
Thank you for visiting the web site of Mansfield Christian School! MCS is an interdenominational Christian School with a strong tradition for teaching the truth of God's Word in the classroom. Founded in 1961, MCS has graduated almost 2,000 students. Trained to impact the culture for the glory of Christ, many of these alumni are working in full-time Christian ministry around the world.
Mansfield Christian School has operated many successful programs through the years and continues to be a leader in the field of Christian education. MCS is one of only a handful of schools across the country that operates their own radio station (WVMC). The Independent Studies program is renowned state-wide for its unique support of families that desire home-schooling. MCS was one of the first Christian schools in Ohio to offer Post-Secondary (college) courses on campus for academic acceleration and student convenience. With a full range of extracurricular activities in areas such as athletics, music, drama and art, MCS stands as an exceptional financial value considering the cost of private education nationwide.
While the programs are excellent, our families know that the best Christian schools are not built on people or programs, but rather the truth of God’s Word. We are committed to core values that do not change such as partnership with parents, Biblical worldview, spiritual formation, caring Christian educators and excellence. These values are clearly grounded in Scripture and are at the root of our culture.
We welcome your visit to both our website and the main campus. If you do not find the information you seek, please contact the school at 419-756-5651, ext. 200.
Mansfield Christian School is committed to training future generations to live a life
consistent with a Biblical worldview. Our desire is to provide students with a caring
environment that emphasizes excellence with the godly wisdom necessary to impact their culture for the glory of Jesus Christ.
“Assisting the Christian home and church by teaching solid academics rooted in a
- Partnership with Families – We team with responsible and appropriately engaged Christian families and their churches in educating their children to become like Christ and preparing them to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives. Deuteronomy 6:7 (NKJV)
- Biblical Worldview – Scripture is the revealed Word of God and is taught as Truth, which is then integrated into learning experiences throughout the school. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NKJV)
- Caring Christian Educators – The governing body, administration, faculty and staff are committed followers of Christ. The teachers are the living curriculum in the classroom and model a Christian life consistently and provide exceptional care for every child.
Philippians 3:16-17 (NKJV)
- Spiritual Formation – We equip and inspire each student to live and serve as a spiritually mature follower of Christ. We prioritize the process by which Christian students become more fully united to Christ, especially with regard to maturity of life and calling. Romans 12:1-2 (NKJV)
- Excellence – Continuous improvement and the pursuit of excellence underlies all that we do academically, creatively, and athletically. It is our goal to help each student, faculty, and staff member achieve his or her very best. Philippians 1:9-10 (NKJV)
"Christ in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."